Ayurveda treatment involves an internal purification process of the body, followed by a particular diet, herbal remedies, yoga, massage therapy, and meditation. The primary basis of Ayurveda medicines is universal interconnectedness, Prakriti, or the body’s constitution, doshas, or life forces.
The core elements of Ayurveda are Vayu or Air, Aakash or Space or ether, Jala or Water, Teja or Fire, and Prithvi or Earth. In a nutshell, these five elements of the entire universe are referred to as Pancha Mahabhoota in Ayurveda. They form the three basic senses of humor of the human body in varying combinations.
The core program length is 500 hours.
Ayurveda courses online in Ottawa are prepared as per the guidelines of the Canadian Ayurveda Medical Association, with a combined credit towards the 500-hour yoga teacher training certification. Students need to complete 2 of the elective program package options to round out their training.
For fulfilling and rewarding Ayurveda Courses In Ottawa, choose the 500-hour program. After completion, the practitioner will be able to
● assess the client’s body-mind along with the state of balance and imbalance
● customize the wellness program with proper guidelines for the diet, yoga, lifestyle routine, and meditation
● apply protocols to restore balance and wellness for the common health conditions
● make a diagnosis by using pulse and tongue for the early detection and understanding of imbalances in the different parts of the body
The online ayurvedic consultation in Ottawa deals with Ayurvedic Philosophy & Ayurvedic Anatomy.
• history and philosophy of Ayurveda
• introduction to the basics of the five elements, three Gunas, and three doshas
• the concept of Prakriti and vikruti
• the principles of cosmology and Sankhya philosophy
• introduction to Ayurvedic anatomy: doshas, malas, dhatus, and stotras
• a detailed study of the sub-doshas of pitta, Vata, and Kapha
• study of seven dhatus, sixteen srotas, and three males
• explore the effect of sattva, rajas, and tamas gunas on the mind and emotions
• symptoms of doshic imbalance
• objective and importance of Agni or digestive ability and its role in conserving health
• analysis of the mental dishes and their origin, location, and function
• observation of the human psyche and its components
• the five sheaths, seven chakras, kundalini, and the three Gunas
• analysis of the varied mental constitutions
• the significance of daily routine (dinacharya) and seasonal routines (ritucharya)
• implication of the six tastes of food in establishing doshic balance
• client diet recommendations and evaluation
• discerning the digestive process
• study of patient history and evaluation of the constitution
• Pulse diagnosis
• tongue diagnosis
• diagnostic procedures comprising physical observation
• study of the several stages of the disease and their classifications
• aggravation and alleviation of the doshas
• the study of Ojas and their significance to the immune system
• theoretical and practical study of Panchakarma
• learn various treatments
• preparation of herbal concoctions used in panchakarma
• study Regenerative therapies and incorporate Aromatherapy
• clinical trial and application of major Ayurvedic herbs
• herbal energetics like rasa, vipaka, virya, and prabhava
• learn to combine healing herbs
• the therapeutic use of spices in cooking to maintain balance
• the use of spices in the treatment of disease
● client examination, Ayurvedic Diagnostics And etiology
● study of several diseases of the digestive and respiratory systems
● imbalances of the doshas,dhatus, and males
● dietary management
Diagnosing and Managing Disease Part 2
• the understanding of cardiovascular, skin, and urinary disorders
• aggravation of dhatus, doshas, and males
• treatments for cardiovascular, skin, and urinary disorders
Diagnosing and Managing Disease Part 3
• not only diagnosis, but also prognosis, and treatment of gynecological diseases
• study of the diseases of the nose, ear, and eye
• treatment of the diseases
Final Comprehensive Exam
This phase involves
• reviewing course materials
• practical clinical workshop
• final exam including writing, interview and clinical
Health Benefits of Ayurveda
● Ayurveda encourages you to love yourself.
● It helps you get a greater understanding of your place in life.
● Detoxifies your body.
● Revitalizes you.
● Better Health at a Cellular Level.
● Helps in stronger Digestion.
● Reduces stress and a greater sense of well-being.
Holistic Ayurveda specializes in the natural medicinal system of Ayurveda to promote physical and spiritual balance. Our professional and knowledgeable Wellness Counselor is passionate about helping our clients find their inner peace and well-being through holistic approaches to health. We offer personalized consultations, treatments, and courses designed to help each individual achieve optimum health. Come discover the power of Ayurvedic medicine with us today and begin your journey toward achieving harmony within yourself.